TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Earlier this year, the much-loved Allu Arjun suffered a big setback when his film Naa Peru Surya opened to a lacklustre response at the box office and ended being a big flop. Directed by Vakkantham Vamsi, the film featured him in the role of a soldier and was one of the biggest releases of 2018. With the debacle behind him, Allu Arjun is now zeroing in on his next project. The buzz is that Bunny's next film is going to be directed by the ace film-maker Trivikram Srinivas.
The latest hot update about the film is that the Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani is all set to play the female lead in the movie. Earlier this year, she made her Tollywood debut with Bharat Ane Nenu and added a new dimension to her career.
She was seen opposite Mahesh Babu in the Koratala Siva directorial and managed to impress the fans with her cute looks. She will also be seen opposite the 'Mega Power Star' Ram Charan in his film with Boyapati Srinu. The young lady is surely taking Tollywood by storm and might become a sweetheart in no time.
Interestingly, Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun's previous films Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy did well at the box office and received good reviews. As such, most fans are likely to have high expectations from their latest film. Let us hope that it lives up to these expectations.