TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
It is no secret that the second and latest season of Bigg Boss Telugu has turned out to be a bit of disappointment for all concerned. The reality show kicked off nearly two months ago amidst much fanfare and this created a reasonable amount of buzz amongst the fans. However, things soon fizzled out and host Nani received a lot of criticism for his ordinary hosting style. A lot has happened on the show since it went on air, however, the general feeling is that it is quite low on 'masala'.
Everyone on the show seems to be playing it safe and this has made the past few weeks even more predictable. Now, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 is in the limelight for a shocking reason. As it so happens, Rolla Rida was asked to kiss singer Geetha as a part of a task.
While many expected him to opt out of the task, he actually went ahead and kissed her on the forehead. Thereafter, in a bizarre development, Samart kissed the married lady on the cheek. As expected, this created a buzz amongst the housemates and left them stunned.
Interestingly, Geetha did not mind this at all and seemed to be OK with the mischief. However, the same can't be said about the viewers. Most of them criticised Samart and Rolla Rida for kissing a married woman. Some of them even said that the whole angle was cheap and nothing more than a sick way of trying to make Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 relevant again.
So, do you feel the task was unacceptable? Tell us in the space below.