- Nani On The Mixed Response To His Anchoring: I Have No Regrets Hosting Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Kamal Haasan Meets The Contestants, Vishwaroopam 2 Mania Runs Wild
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Here's Everything You Need To Know About 'Wild Card' Pooja Ramachandran
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: With Nani Receiving Flak, Jr NTR Might Appear On The Show
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Here’s Why Nani’s Show Has NOT Lived Upto Expectations
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Did Madhavi Latha Just Link Nani’s Show With Casting Couch?
It is no secret that the second and latest season of Bigg Boss Telugu has turned out to be a bit of disappointment for all concerned. The reality show kicked off nearly two months ago amidst much fanfare and this created a reasonable amount of buzz amongst the fans. However, things soon fizzled out and host Nani received a lot of criticism for his ordinary hosting style. A lot has happened on the show since it went on air, however, the general feeling is that it is quite low on 'masala'.
Everyone on the show seems to be playing it safe and this has made the past few weeks even more predictable. Now, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 is in the limelight for a shocking reason. As it so happens, Rolla Rida was asked to kiss singer Geetha as a part of a task.
While many expected him to opt out of the task, he actually went ahead and kissed her on the forehead. Thereafter, in a bizarre development, Samart kissed the married lady on the cheek. As expected, this created a buzz amongst the housemates and left them stunned.
Interestingly, Geetha did not mind this at all and seemed to be OK with the mischief. However, the same can't be said about the viewers. Most of them criticised Samart and Rolla Rida for kissing a married woman. Some of them even said that the whole angle was cheap and nothing more than a sick way of trying to make Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 relevant again.
So, do you feel the task was unacceptable? Tell us in the space below.