- Nani On The Mixed Response To His Anchoring: I Have No Regrets Hosting Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Fans Are Disgusted With Samart And Rolla Rida For Kissing A Married Woman
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Kamal Haasan Meets The Contestants, Vishwaroopam 2 Mania Runs Wild
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: With Nani Receiving Flak, Jr NTR Might Appear On The Show
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Here’s Why Nani’s Show Has NOT Lived Upto Expectations
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Did Madhavi Latha Just Link Nani’s Show With Casting Couch?
- Sri Reddy Accuses Nani Of Not Letting Her Participate In Big Boss Telugu 2, Natural Star Hits Back
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Fans Have Mixed Feelings About Nani Replacing Jr NTR As Host
- This Fan-made Poster Of Rashmika Mandanna And Nani's DevaDas Is Awesome
- Nani Completes 10 Years In The Telugu Film Industry; Four Films That Prove He Is A 'Natural Star'
- DevaDas Teaser: Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film Promises To Be Fun-filled Affair
- Sri Reddy About The 'Blackmail' Allegations: I Feel Like Committing Suicide
he Nani-hosted Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 kicked off last month amidst much fanfare. And, as expected, the opening episode created a buzz amongst the fans. The 'Natural Star' too received some praise for his hosting skills. However, reality soon caught up with the show and things started going downhill, as fans began missing Jr NTR. Comparisons with the more successful Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 made things worse and completely wrecked the show. Now, it seems that the makers of Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 are trying to get things back on track.
Noted actress Pooja Ramachandran recently entered the show as a wild card entry and made quite an impact. The lady seems to have made the show the talk of the town again and might end up becoming a fan favourite. With Pooja grabbing plenty of attention, here is a look at everything you need to know about her.
She Went Through A Bitter Divorce In 2017
Last year, Pooja grabbed plenty of attention when she spoke about her divorce and said that it was a painful experience for her. While speaking to a leading daily, she had added that she was no longer on talking terms with her ex-husband Craig.
She Had Said
"We divorced by mutual consent. It was one of the most difficult decisions that I have ever taken in my life. Nobody thought I would face such a situation. Craig and I don't talk to each other anymore. I took a break from work for a year and just spent time on my own. I needed that break to come to terms with what was happening in my life."
She Comes From An Army Background
Pooja was born in Bengaluru and is the daughter of an Army officer. She studied Visual Communications at a noted college in Coimbatore during her formative years.
She Became A VJ After Winning A Talent Hunt
Pooja got her first major break when she emerged as one of the winners of a talent hunt show called VJ Factor 2. Thereafter, she hosted popular shows such as Cinema Central and PCO, to name a few. This helped her carve a niche for herself.
She Is No Stranger To Tollywood
In 2013, Pooja appeared in the romantic-comedy Swamy Ra Ra and added a new dimension to her career. A couple of years later, she essayed a supporting role in Dochay and continued her association with the Telugu film industry.