TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Nani-hosted Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 kicked off nearly two months ago amidst much fanfare. While the opening episode managed to create a great deal of buzz amongst the fans, a section of the audience complained about the Natural Star's hosting style and added that he was not as good as Jr NTR. Despite this criticism, the show has remained a force to be reckoned with ever since the first episode. Nani too has shown tremendous improvement.
Now, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 is in the limelight for a shocking reason. As it so happens, Nutan Naidu was eliminated from the show on Sunday (September 2, 2018). And, his elimination added fuel to a popular conspiracy theory involving Kaushal.
In case you did not know, Kaushal is the darling of the fans and some of his supporters feel that the people behind Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 do not want him to win. Nutan was his only ally and his eviction has added fuel to the fire. Many fans have claimed that this was just another trick to make life difficult for Kaushal.
Interestingly, all unofficial polls had indicated that Nutan would be safe. As such, his eviction was unexpected and encouraged fans to use the hashtag 'dishonest bb telugu team' on Twitter. Apparently, some people from the live audience even claimed that Kaushal gave some good counters to Geetha, but they were not aired on TV. These developments have indeed brought the show under a cloud and it will be worth watching what happens next.