TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The charming Raashi Khanna is beyond any doubt one of the most talented stars in the Telugu film industry today. In just a few years, she has carved a niche for herself thanks to her good looks, charming personality and vivacious screen presence. She has also worked with some of Tollywood's hottest heartthrobs and this has gone a long way in establishing her as a force to be reckoned with. Now, she is in the limelight for a shocking reason.
The buzz is that the Jai Lava Kusa actress was approached to play the female lead opposite Vijay Deverakonda. However, things did not work out and she failed to bag the project. According to Greatandhra, Raashi demanded Rs 1 Crore for the film. And, apparently, this did not go down well with the makers. As a result, they offered the role to the young sweetheart Rashmika Mandanna, who accepted the offer. If this is indeed the case, it is bound to create a buzz in the industry.
Interestingly, Geetha Govindam hit the screens yesterday (August 15, 2018) and opened to a good response at the box office. It also managed to impress critics and audiences alike because of its lively storyline.
On a related note, Raashi was last seen in the family drama Srinivasa Kalyanam, which hit the screens a few days ago and opened to a dull response at the box office. At present, the pretty lady has Imaikkaa Nodigal and Adanga Maru in her kitty. Imaikkaa Nodigal is an action-thriller and features Nayanthara in the lead. On the other hand, Adanga Maru is an action-drama and will see her act opposite Jayam Ravi.