TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
In an unfortunate and sad development, noted film-maker B Jaya passed away on Thursday (August 30, 2018) much to the shock of her near and dear ones. According to reports, she had been suffering from a heart ailment for quite some time and that led to her death. B Jaya was an important part of the Telugu film industry and many considered her to be an inspiration for women. She was also loved by one and all because of her warm and friendly nature.
Before entering the film world, she used to work as a journalist and many feel that had an impact on her brand of storytelling. She is best known for helming films such as Lovely and Chantigadu. Her films featured a strong message and introduced new talent to the industry. Her last film Vaishakam had hit the screens in 2017. It featured newbie Avantika Mishra in the lead.
B Jaya was married to PRO BA Raju. This is indeed a big loss and we hope that her family members stay strong in this difficult time.