TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
There's no denying the fact that Vijay Deverakonda was one of the biggest news makers of 2017. The young heartthrob became the talk of the town thanks to his rocking performance in Arjun Reddy. In the Sandeep Reddy directorial, he played the role of a rebel and ruffled a few feathers because of his bold on-screen actions. At present, he is in the limelight because of his latest film Geetha Govindam. The film is a romantic-drama and it hit the screen on August 15, 2018. The film has now entered its third week and is still going strong at the box office. Here is a look at the latest BO figures.
Geetha Govindam Stays Strong!
According to the latest trade reports, Geetha Govindam has managed to collect nearly Rs 111 Crore at the WW box office in 19 days. The exact figures for Monday (September 3, 2018) and Tuesday (September 4, 2018) are not out yet. However, the trade buzz is that they will be pretty respectable.
Geetha Govindam Beats Biggies!
Geetha Govindam has now officially outperformed Agnyaathavaasi and Naa Peru Surya. The Pawan Kalyan starrer had collected Rs 97 Crore during its lifetime run, while Allu Arjun's film had grossed Rs 95 Crore during its lifetime. Needless to say, this is an incredible feat and proves that Vijay Deverakonda is the choice of the current generation.
Deverakonda Mania Overshadows New Releases!
Geetha Govindam's screen count has been reduced drastically because of the arrival of new releases. However, as films such as Paper Boy and Narthanasala have not really been able to live up to the expectations, Geetha Govindam is still the biggest draw.
A Big Winner!
Geetha Govindam is likely to remain the top choice of the audience this week as well. As such, one can expect it to rake in some more moolah before winding up at the box office. It will most probably end its run when U Turn and Shailaja Reddy Alludu hit the screens on September 13, 2018. Either way, the film is bound to make Vijay Deverakonda a bigger star than he already is. Enough said!