- After Being Trolled For 'Disrespecting' Mahesh Babu, Sobhita Dhulipala Hits Back Like A Boss
- Pawan Kalyan's First Co-star Makes A Surprising Comment About Him
- Goodachari Review: A Well-made Spy Thriller That Will Keep Your Interest Invested!
- Goodachari Hits Screens This Week With Zero Cuts Upon Completing Censor Formalities
- INTERESTING! Adivi Sesh Spill The Beans About Kshanam's Budget, Story Idea & More
- Pawan Kalyan Turns Headache For Baahubali: Dear Pawan Kalyan, Are You Listening?
- Adivi Sesh Playing Hero In PVP's Next Production
- Kiss - Movie Review
- Baahubali Will Be India's Answer To Lord Of The Rings: Adivi Sesh
- Karma- Do You Believe?- a unique film!
is no secret that the charming Adivi Sesh is one of the most talented and popular young stars in the Telugu film industry today. The actor enjoys a decent fan following thanks to his good looks, dashing personality and friendly nature. During his eventful career, the US-born star has starred in quite a few critically acclaimed films and this has helped him find firm footing in the industry. At present, Adivi Sesh is in the limelight because of his latest release Goodachari. The film opened to a good response in the US on Thursday (August 2, 2018) and created a buzz amongst the movie buffs. Here's a look at its box office performance.
Goodachari's On A Roll!
According to noted trade analyst Taran Adarsh, Goodachari had an awesome first weekend at the US box office and emerged as the top choice of the Telugu-speaking audience. It collected nearly USD 52,726 through previews. Thereafter, it remained strong at the box office over the next few days and continued to rake in the moolah. By Sunday (August 5, 2018), it had collected USD 410,576 at the US box office.
Beginning Of A New Era For Tollywood?
The buzz is that these figures are not just good but simply outstanding, as Adivi Sesh is not an A-lister. Just like Goodachari, the hard-hitting 'small film' RX 100 too had fared well at the box office and created a buzz amongst the fans. Many in the industry feel that the success attained by RX 100 and Goodachari indicates that content and not star power is now the key to success.
The WOM Is Favourable
The consensus is that Goodachari is a reasonably well made and is an engaging thriller that features some credible performances and a smooth screenplay. As such, the WOM is positive and this might help the film stay stable in the days to come.
The Way Ahead..
Nithiin and Raashi Khanna's Srinivasa Kalyanam is slated to hit the screens on August 9, 2018. It has created a reasonable amount of buzz amongst the fans and is likely to open on a decent note. However, being a family drama, it is unlikely to affect Goodachari. Srinivasa Kalyanam will most probably appeal to the family audience, while Goodchari will remain the pick of the younger movie buffs. That said and done, the Telugu dubbed version of Kamal Haasan's Tamil-Hindi bilingual Vishwaroopam 2 might affect and overpower Goodachari. Either way, the next few days are going to be crucial for Goodachari. Enough said!