- Rockstar DSP Aiming For A Double Hat-trick!
- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- Here Is Why Charmi Cried Uncontrollably At IIFA Utsavam
- #NannakuPrematho Devi Sri Prasad's Heart Touching Tribute To His Father Satyamurthy
- NTR's Nannaku Prematho Out Of Pongal Race?
- Devi Sri Prasad's Father, Famous Writer Satyamurthy Passes Away
- Mahesh Babu's Srimanthudu Tweet Review: Audience Responses, Positives & Negatives
- Press Meet: Director Compares Puli With Baahubali, Film's Release Date Officially Confirmed!
- PHOTOS: Suriya Celebrates Birthday With Family, Celebrities Pour In Their Wishes
- Srimanthudu Audio Launch Highlights: Fun, Apologies And Controversies
- DSP's Frustration At Srimanthudu Audio Irks Mahesh Fans
- CONFIRMED: 'Puli' Release And Audio Launch Date!
There's no denying the fact that the dashing and charismatic Devi Sri Prasad is one of the most popular names in the Telugu film industry today. Fondly referred to as 'Rockstar', the popular composer enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his versatility as a composer, cool nature and dashing personality. Over the years, he has composed music for quite a few big films and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with. Today (August 2, 2018) as DSP turns a year older, we take a look at some of his best songs and celebrate his contribution to Tollywood.
Aaradugula Bullet (Attarintiki Daredi)
An out and out 'beat number' Aaradugula Bullet was quite easy on the ears and a good job of capturing the essence of Attarintiki Daredi's effective plot. It was crooned by Vijay Prakash and KLR Karthikeyan.
Super Machi (S/O Sathyamurthy)
A trademark Devi Sri Prasad composition, Super Machi was a fun-filled number, which left the fans asking for more. Written by DSP himself, it was sung by upcoming singer Sooraj Santhosh.
Follow Follow (Nannaku Prematho)
This Jazz-style number was sung by actor Jr NTR and featured some awesome lyrics that were penned by DSP himself. As expected, Follow Follow proved to be a big hit with the Young Tiger's fans.
Ammadu Let's Do Kummudu (Khaidi No 150)
Yet another catchy number from our 'Rockstar', Ammadu Let's Do Kummudu was an absolute delight for Chiranjeevi's die-hard fans and did full justice to his on-screen image. Interestingly, DSP made a special appearance in the video too.
This foot-tapping number featured some playful lyrics, which were co-written by Devi Sri Prasad himself, and this helped it click with the audience in no time. The number did full justice to Mahesh Babu's lover-boy image.
We wish DSP a very happy birthday and hope that he has a terrific year ahead.
So, which is your favourite Devi Sri Prasad number? Tell us in the space below.