TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
It is an open secret that the much-loves Trivikram Srinivas is one of the biggest and most celebrated in the Telugu film industry today. A gifted storyteller, he enjoys a decent fan following thanks to his simple nature, bindass attitude, passion for cinema andclean brand of cinema. Over the years, the S/O Sathyamurthy director has worked with some of the most bankable names in Tollywood and this has established him as a synonym for success.
Today(November 7, 2018), on the occasion of Trivikram's birthday, his friend and the noted music director Devi Sri Prasad took to Twitter and wished him in the sweetest way possible. While wishing the film-maker, he shared a nice photo of Trivikram he had clicked some time ago.
"Wishing an AWESOME MUSICAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dear #TrivikramSrinivas garu. Sharing a Photograph that I clicked on the location of JULAYI in ABUDHABI. Hope U all like it, he added.
On a related note, 2018 has been a year of mixed fortunes for Trivikram. Earlier this year, he suffered a big setback when Agnyaathavaasi under-performed at the box office and failed to impress the critics. In October, he bounced back in style when Aravinda Sametha opened to a good response at the box office and impressed the fans.
We wish him a happy birthday and hope that he has a terrific year ahead.