TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
There's no denying the fact that actor Nithiin is going through a difficult phase on the professional front. Last year, the actor tried to reinvent himself with the action-thriller Lie. However, the film did not live up to the expectations despite receiving reasonably positive reviews. Thereafter, the young actor tried to get his career back on track with Chal Mohan Ranga. However, things did not ho as per plan. The romantic drama hit the screens earlier this year and bombed at the box office. Post this, he pinned al his hopes on producer Dil Raju's Srinivasa Kalyanam.
The film hit the screens this Thursday(August 9, 2018) amidst much fanfare and clickrf with the actor's fans. However, it failed to set the box office on fire. Now, it seems that the lukewarm response to Srinivasa Kalyanam has hurt Nithiin a lot.
According to Deccan Chronicle, Nithiin had maintained a low profile during the promotions because of a rumoured tiff with Dil Raju. And, it seems that the underwhelming performance of Srinivasa Kalyanam simply made things worse.
The report further states that post Srinivasa Kalyanam, many folks have came to the conclusion that it is best to refrain from making a wedding-centric in the near future. This is indeed an unexpected situation and it'll be worth watching what happens next.
Interestingly, the buzz is that Dil Raju is safe as he had sold film's rights for a high price an Nithiin is the one who is going to suffer the most.