TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
There's no denying the fact that actor Nithiin is going through a difficult phase on the professional front. Last year, the actor tried to reinvent himself with the action-thriller Lie. However, the film did not live up to the expectations despite receiving reasonably positive reviews. Thereafter, the young actor tried to get his career back on track with Chal Mohan Ranga. However, things did not ho as per plan. The romantic drama hit the screens earlier this year and bombed at the box office. Post this, he pinned al his hopes on producer Dil Raju's Srinivasa Kalyanam.
The film hit the screens this Thursday(August 9, 2018) amidst much fanfare and clickrf with the actor's fans. However, it failed to set the box office on fire. Now, it seems that the lukewarm response to Srinivasa Kalyanam has hurt Nithiin a lot.
According to Deccan Chronicle, Nithiin had maintained a low profile during the promotions because of a rumoured tiff with Dil Raju. And, it seems that the underwhelming performance of Srinivasa Kalyanam simply made things worse.
The report further states that post Srinivasa Kalyanam, many folks have came to the conclusion that it is best to refrain from making a wedding-centric in the near future. This is indeed an unexpected situation and it'll be worth watching what happens next.
Interestingly, the buzz is that Dil Raju is safe as he had sold film's rights for a high price an Nithiin is the one who is going to suffer the most.