TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
The maverick film-maker Ram Gopal Varma is currently gearing up for the release of the highly controversial Bhairava Geetha. The film has been produced by the Officer director and it has grabbed some attention because of its raw and intense trailer. Amidst the film's promotions, RGV recently found himself in the news for a surprising reason when rumours of him being on bad terms with close friend Puri Jagannadh began doing the rounds. And, as expected, they ruffled a few feathers
According to an article carried by Tupaki, the rumours might have started because of the controversial Sri Reddy. During her 'protest' against the casting couch, the actress had attacked Pawan Kalyan and used some abusive language about him. Later, RGV had admitted to encouraging her to abuse the 'Power Star'.
"It was my suggestion, hence I am to be blamed. It wasn't Sri Reddy's idea. If somebody has to apologise, it is me. Because... although I didn't abuse Pawan Kalyan, I influenced Sri Reddy to do so," he had said.
Interestingly, Puri Jagannadh is a close friend of Pawan Kalyan and has tremendous respect for him. In fact, he was one of first Tollywood celebs to criticise RGV for his antics. In his tweet, he had criticised the Antham director and added that he would always support Pawan Kalyan as he had given him his first break.
As a result, what transpired between them in the past, the rumours of their rift spread like wildfire on the social media.
On a related note, RGV has already refuted these rumours and made it clear that he is on good terms with the Super director. This clearly indicates that all is well between them.