TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The much-loved Mahesh Babu is beyond any doubt one of the biggestnames in the Telugu film industry today. Tollywood's resident 'Prince' enjoys a strong fan following courtesy his good looks and charming screen presence. At present, the star is gearing up for the release of Maharshi. The film is a Vamsi Paidapally directorial and it's slated to hit the screens sometime next year. Now, here is some big new regarding the film.
As per a leading website, the Hindi dubbing and satellite rights of Maharshi have been sold for Rs 20 Crore. The producer Dil Raju had initially demanded Rs 25 Crore for the rights. While justifying his demands he had said that the rights for Rangasthalam were acquired for Rs 22 Crore.
Based on the latest reports, it seems that he has agreed to settle for a lower price. The buzz is that the less than ideal performance of Aravinda Sametha is the main reason behind this change of mind.
In case you did not know, Maharshi is one of the most eagerly-awaited films of 2019 and it features Mahesh Babu in a new avatar, It also has Pooja Hegde in the lead. On a related note, this is busy time for Prince. Besides Maharshi, he also has a film with SS Rajamouli. However, that film will take off only after the Eega director wraps up RRR.