TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
There's no denying the fact that the dashing Mahesh Babu is one of the most popular and talented stars in the Telugu film industry today. Fondly referred to as 'Prince', the actor is held in high regard thanks to his charismatic personality, chocolate-boy looks, impressive versatility as an actor and a bindass nature. Over the years, he has delivered quite a few blockbusters, and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with. Today (August 9, 2018), as Mahesh Babu turns a year older, let us take a look at his best films and celebrate his career.
Bharat Ane Nenu
Released earlier this year, Bharat Ane Nenu was a political-drama and featured Mahesh Babu in the role of a Chief Minister. Directed by Koratala Siva, it did pretty well at the box office and received rave reviews from all quarters. The film also featured Bollywood actress Kiara Advani in the lead.
Directed by Koratala Siva, Srimanthudu was an action-drama and featured Mahesh Babu in the role of a wealthy man who adopts a village. A big hit at the box office, it created a great deal of buzz amongst the movie buffs thanks to Prince's crackling chemistry with Shruti Haasan.
One of the finest psychological thrillers made in Tollywood, 1 featured a rocking and intense performance from Mahesh Babu. Upon release, it received rave reviews from the movie-goers and became a cult film. 1 also featured actress Kriti Sanon in the lead. Its supporting cast featured names such as Nassar and Sayaji Shinde.
Loosely based on the German film, Good Bye Lenin, Dookudu was an action comedy and featured Mahesh Babu in a massy avatar. Upon release, it did extremely well at the box office and became one of the top grossers of 2011. It was later remade in Kannada as Power with Puneeth Rajkumar in the lead.
A crime-drama, this movie featured Mahesh Babu in the role of an aspiring don and turned out to be a big hit. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, it created a great deal of buzz thanks to the star's intense performance as well as his crackling chemistry with the lovely Kajal Aggarwal. Businessman was later remade in Bengali as Boss with Dev in the lead.