TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Mahesh Babu, the prince of Tollywood, is indeed a perfect family man and a doting father. He makes it a point to spend some quality time with his family, comprising of his wife Namrata Shirodkar and children Gautham and Sitara, amidst all his busy schedules. A glance through his Instagram page will prove that fact further.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar's elder son Gautham is celebrating his birthday today (August 31). The much loved actor of Tollywood cinema has indeed sent out a lovely wish to his son on the special day.
The proud father took to his Instagram page to send out a note that read, "Time flies... My son turns 12❤❤ Wishing my most loved the happiest birthday ever ❤❤ Endless love & blessings... Even happier to see him grow into a fine young man 😊🤗
@gautamghattamaneni - His proud father."
The actor has also sent out a cute little picture featuring himself and his son. The Instagram post of Mahesh Babu has already gained big attention on social media. Take a look at the same here.
A post shared by Mahesh Babu (@urstrulymahesh) on Aug 30, 2018 at 8:02pm PDT
On the work front, Mahesh Babu will next be seen in the much awaited movie Maharshi, the film that is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally. The movie, in which the actor will be seen in the role of a character named Rishi, is expected to come out in the month of April 2019.