- Pawan Kalyan Might Act In A Film Before The 2019 Elections; Details Inside!
- Pawan Kalyan Birthday Special: Revisiting The Film That Won Him A Good Number Of Awards!
- RIP Harikrishna: Tollywood Stars Attend The Actor's Last Journey; Latest Photos
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: Four Telugu Films That Celebrate The Brother-Sister Bond
- Pawan Kalyan Is Now Following A Bollywood Superstar On Twitter!
- Pawan Kalyan's First Co-star Makes A Surprising Comment About Him
- Tholi Prema Completes 20 Years; Here's Why The Pawan Kalyan Starrer Will Never Be Forgotten
- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
There is nothing better than two stars sharing the same screen space in a movie/event and it would ideally be a feast for eyes, for the respective family fans. When young Balayya had worked together with Legendary NTR for a certain movie and when Powerstar played a cameo in Megastar's flick, the excitement and jubilation during the respective movie releases were massive.
Likewise, often do we see audio or pre-release events being graced by one or more family members which not only boosts the movie's prospects, but also increase the mutual fan base level, eventually forming into a single section of family fans! This is how sections of fans are christened as Nandamuri and Mega fans.
A Delight For Mega Fans
Post political entry, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is not often seen taking part in any Mega related functions. It was speculated that the dynamic power house would attend the pre-release event of his elder brother's 150th flick, Khaidi No 150, but it did not happen.
But as a wholesome double dhamaka package, Mega fans are pampered with back-to-back treats. After Rangasthalam's resounding success, Pawan Kalyan watch a special screening of the movie recently along with his wife and Ram Charan. Just after the show, Kalyan spoke briefly to the media and raved about Charan performance and Sukumar's sheer brilliance. Rangasthalam was Kalyan's second movie in theatre in the last two decades after his 1998 blockbuster, Tholiprema.
It was then he sent the fans and media into tizzy with a small piece of confirmation. The actor turned politician said that he wished to share more about the movie and the same would be done during the success meet function of Rangasthalam.
Earlier, a section of reports suggested that Megastar Chiranjeevi was one ecstatic father and was super excited about his son's success. He is chalking out plans to organize a grand success meet of Rangasthalam.
With Megastar, Powerstar and Megapower Star sharing the same dais, couldn't it get any better for the Mega fans?
Nandamuri Naama Samvatsaram
Just before we are yet to conclude the strong positive rumours that Nandamuri Balakrishna and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram would be coming together for the remake of Kannada's blockbuster, Mufti, we have another official confirmation of yet another multi-starrer from the said clan.
Nata Simham Balakrishna is leaving no stone unturned to make his father's biopic, NTR, a colossal blockbuster. Both, director Teja and Balayya are sweating it out. The recent news from the Nandamuri camp is the inclusion of three more actors from the first celebrity family in the movie.
Kalyan Ram To Play His Father’s Role
Actors, Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is said to be playing the role of his real life father's role in the biopic. It's known that Harikrishna played a pivotal role in NTR's political journey and the former was instrumental in the latter's successful stint in politics.
While Kalyan Ram would be enacting a definite role alongside his Baabai, Nara Rohith and Tarak Ratna are said to be donning certain important roles in the biopic as well. Much to the dismay of Nandamuri fans, the big star of the family, Young Tiger Jr. NTR would not be part of the project.
4th Generation Star’s Possible Debut?
Earlier, it was speculated that Balayya's son and Nandamuri heir apparent, Mokshagna, would be making his debut with NTR biopic. Though not confirmed, it was rumoured that the young gun would be playing the teenage version of his late grandfather.
If all these ripe speculations come true, then the respective fans are in for a pleasant surprise with loaded celebrations.