- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Jr NTR Bowled Over By Rangasthalam
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Day 1 Collections!
- Rangasthalam Review: Ram Charan Is At His Best In This Well-chiselled Movie!
- Rangasthalam Audience Review: LIVE Update!
- Is Rangasthalam's Runtime A Concern?
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
- Rangasthalam Crosses 50 Million Views!
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
Three back-to-back updates knocked Mega fans in quick succession over the last week which caused a mix bag of emotions to the group. Two of them came in as cool breeze to them while the other is more a forgettable pill.
Rangasthalam's Single Track
The much anticipated flick of Ram Charan-Sukumar's Rangasthalam is hitting the headlines on a regular basis. After the intriguing teaser, the single track has hit YouTube which has connected well with the fans and audience. Music by Devi Sri Prasad would undoubtedly be one of the biggest strengths of the movie. Appearing to a folkish beat, the visuals of the song would be high octane in terms of dance and energy.
Released 3 days ago, Ranga Ranga Rangasthalam song, has clocked over 4.3 Million views with 143k likes.
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’s Whopping Digital Rights
Megastar Chiranjeevi's upcoming flick, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is playing a low profile for now as the shooting is not progressing as expected. But that doesn't stop the Megastar from showcasing his pull in the avenue of cinema. Not even a single schedule is done with, a part of commercial business is almost sealed. The digital rights of the movie has been purchased by Amazon Prime for a colossal figure of 30 Cr surpassing the previous best of SS Rajamouli's magnum opus, Baahubali 2.
The digital rights are all inclusive of movie's first look poster, teaser, theatrical trailer & making videos.
The outreach of teaser and trailer would be wide covering a greater section of audience as the rights are owned by Amazon Prime. However, the Mega fans are a tad bit worried that the movie might be available on the net within few weeks of its release and that could possibly dampen the image & overall command of the flick.
Sai Dharam Tej’s Biggest Nightmare
He was seen as the next Powerstar of the family after his back-to-back initial successes. But then, it was his 4 consecutive flops which put him on the back burner. Inttelligent was supposed to revive his sinking career but instead propelled him for a nose dive. The box office result of Inttelligent is definitely out of comprehension and one would just have to sympathize the distributors associated with the movie. Let's check out the tally of pre-release business and the final collections of the movie.
Pre-release Business Of Inttelligent
Nizam- 6 Cr, Vizag- 3 Cr, East- 2.2 Cr West- 1.8 Cr, Krishna- 2.1 Cr, Guntur- 2.7 Cr, Nellore- 1.2 Cr, Ceeded- 5.4 Cr, Karnataka- 1 Cr, Rest Of India- 0.3 Cr & Overseas- 1.3 Cr
Total: 27 Cr
Nizam- 0.8 Cr, Vizag- 0.48 Cr, East- 0.35 Cr West- 0.22 Cr, Krishna- 0.3 Cr, Guntur- 0.3 Cr, Nellore- 0.15 Cr, Ceeded- 0.7 Cr, Karnataka- 0.2 Cr, Rest Of India- 0.3 Cr & Overseas- 1.3 Cr
Total: 3.65 Cr
The overall recovery is a meagre 14% and the recovery is 1/7th of the total cost involved.