TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
There's no denying the fact that Nani is quite a popular name in the Telugu film industry. Fondly referred to as 'Natural Star', he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, sincere performances, bindass nature and friendly attitude. During his career, he has starred in quite a few successful films and this has helped him become even more popular. Today (September 5, 2018), as he completes 10 years in the Telugu film industry, here is a look at some of his finest performances.
Directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti, Ashta Chamma was a comedy-drama and marked Nani's big screen debut. A big hit upon release, it received rave reviews from all corners and helped the young man get his career off to a good start. The film also featured Swathi Reddy in the lead.
A fantasy revenge-drama, Eega featured Nani in the role of a simpleton who is killed by a scheming womaniser only to return as a fly to take revenge. Directed by SS Rajamouli, it was a big hit at the box office and helped Nani bag several awards for his performance. Eega also had Sudeep and Samantha Akkineni in the lead.
Bhale Bhale Magadivoy
A runaway hit at the box office, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy was a romantic-comedy and it revolved around the misadventures of an absent-minded botanist. Directed by Maruthi Dasari, it also featured Lavanya in the lead that clicked, courtesy its witty gags. The film was recently remade in Tamil as Ghajinikanth. However, the remake bombed at the box office.
Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gaadha
Directed by the noted film-maker Hanu Raghavapudi, this movie was a lively comedy-drama and it clicked with the audience, courtesy Mehreen and Nani's crackling chemistry. Upon release, it did reasonably well at the domestic box office and appealed to the target audience.
We congratulate Nani for reaching this milestone and hope that he continues to entertain us for many more years to come.