TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Earlier this year, Balakrishna proved that he's still one of Telugu cinema's iggest mass heroes when he delivered a rocking performance in Jai Simha and left the fans asking for more. The film was an action-drama and did well at the box office despite receiving mixed reviews. In it, NBK was seen alongside Nayanthara and he managed to impress his fans courtesy his crackling chemistry with 'Thalaivi'. At present, the actor is shooting for the NTR biopic which is one of the biggest films of his career.
The NTR biopic has already created a buzz amongst the fans and now here is some more good news for those who are anxious to know more about the film. In an exciting development, the first look of the NTR biopic is out and it's terrific. In it, NBK looks exactly like the former Andhra Pradesh CM and does justice to his mass leader image. The transformation is truly stunning! We are sure, the poster will give countless movie buffs goosebumps.
In case you did not know, the NTR Biopic is being directed by Krish and will highlight the unknown aspect of NTR's life. Expected to hit the screens in 2019, the film also features Bollywood actress Vidya Balan inthe lead. The supporting cast features Rana Daggubati and Sumanth. The Ghazi actor will be playing Chandrababu Naidu while Sumanth will be playing his grandfather ANR in the film.
Interestingly, the NTR biopic was originally supposed to be directed by Teja. However, the Nene Raju Nene Mantri director opted out of the film and was soon replaced by Krish. It'll be worth watching if the Kanche director proves to be the right choice for this ambitious film.