TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The lovely Manjima Mohan is beyond any doubt one of the most popular young stars in the film industry today. Just a few films old, she enjoys a decent fan following thanks to her cute looks, vivacious personality, sincere performances and bindass nature. She has also worked with quite a few heartthrobs and this has added to her popularity. Now, here is some good news for all you Manjima Mohan fans out there. According to a leading website, she has been roped in to play a key role in the NTR biopic.
The buzz is that she'll be playing the role of Chandrababu Naidu's wife in the film. Actor Rana Daggubati is reportedly playing the current Andhra Pradesh CM in the film. As such, Manjima is likely to share screen space with the Baahubali 2 hunk. If this is indeed the case, then it'll be nice to see the two together on the big screen.
In case you did not know, the NTR biopic is being helmed by Krish and features Balakrishna in the titular role. The film also features Vidya Balan and actor Sumanth in important roles. Rakul Preet is likely to play Sridevi in the film. However, this has not been confirmed yet.
The film is slated to hit the screens in 2019. It's likely to highlight the unknown side of the former mass leader's life. Interestingly, the NTR biopic was originally supposed to be directed by Teja. However, he exited the film shortly after it was launched amidst much fanfare. Following this, Krish was signed in for the film. He is best known for directing Kanche and Gautamiputra Satakarni and the general feeling is that he is the right choice for this ambitious biopic.