TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Recently, Sri Reddy had used abusive words against Pawan Kalyan while speaking to the media and the news and discussions regarding the same were hogging limelight since the past couple of days.
Sri Reddy's comments had irked all the fans and supporters of Pawan Kalyan and later, Sri Reddy had send out an apologetic note through her Twitter page. Ram Gopal Varma also did send out a video stating that he was the one who influenced Sri Reddy to abuse Pawan Kalyan and the film-maker did send out his apology to Pawan Kalyan and his fans.
Power Star Pawan Kalyan had maintained silence throughout but now, the actor took to Twitter to send out a series of tweets and he has lambasted the media and all others who are earning popularity using his name.
Pawan Kalyan's Strong Message..
Pawan Kalyan also has also come up with a strong and emotional message and one of the tweets send out by the much loved star was read as "If I cannot defend the honour of my mother I better die.."
Pawan Kalyan's Question To The Media!
Pawan Kalyan has also send out a series of questions to the media, who had telecast all the abusive rants and the ongoing fiasco. He has tagged media as rich & powerful and questioned their double standards.
The Latest Tweet..
He has ended the series of Tweets by a powerful message which is read as "You all love & die for Shows which will get highest TRPS for your channels, right?? .. Good !!I will give the Mother of all Shows."
The Dream Team..
Pawan Kalyan has harshly criticized all those who have been using his name to gain popularity and TRPs. He has named them as Dream team.