TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The much-loved Pawan Kalyan is arguably one of the biggest and most respected names in the Telugu film industry today. Fondly called the 'Power Star', he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, charismatic personality and a warm nature. Over the years, he has starred in quite a few big films and this has established him as the pride of T-town. At present, Pawan Kalyan is busy with his political commitments and is trying to get his party Jana Sena in to the 'election mode'.
Now, here is some exciting news for those who are dying to know more about his Tollywood plans.
The buzz is that the actor is planning to use the film as a tool for connecting with the masses and reaping political gains.
A few reports in the Telugu media also state that the Gabbar Singh actor is planning to produce a film with Sai Dharam Tej's brother and help him enter the industry. If these reports are true, then they are bound to create a great deal of buzz in the industry.
On a related note, Pawan Kalyan was last seen in Agnyaathavaasi, which hit the screens this Sankranthi and turned out to be a big flop. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, it also had Anu Emmanuel and Keerthy Suresh in the lead.