TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
It's no secret that the dashing Pawan Kalyan is one of the most respected actors in the Telugu film industry today. Fondly called 'Power Star', the actor is held in high regard by the movie buffs thanks to his good looks, simple nature, charming personality and impressive performances. During his eventful career, he's starred in several big films and this has helped him to establish himself as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some surprising news for his fans.
During a promotional event, actress Supriya spoke about working with Pawan Kalyan in his debut film Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi and said that back then, she could not have even imagined that the Gabbar Singh actor would become such a big star in the future. She, however, refrained from elaborating on why she had felt this way.
In case you did not know, Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi was a romantic drama and hit the screens in 1996. Directed by E. V. V. Satyanarayana, the film was a remake of the Hindi blockbuster Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak and featured a lively storyline. Even though Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi hit the screens amidst high expectations, it ultimately under-performed at the box office.
In the years that followed, PK became a household name and an inseparable part of Telugu cinema. On the other hand, Supriya got involved in film production and put her acting career on hold.
On a related note, Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with his political commitments. He is drawing up the Jana Sena's election strategy and is likely to make a few big announcements soon. As far as Supriya is concerned, she recently returned to the big screen with Goodachari and this gave her fans a reason to rejoice. The actress has expressed a desire to essay negative roles and might take up a few films in the near future as well.