TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The dashing Prabhas is arguably one of the biggest and most bankable names in the Telugu film industry today. Fondly called 'Darling', he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, charismatic personality, shy nature and a grand on-screen image. Over the years, he has starred in some highly successful films and this has gone a long way in establishing him as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some exciting news for his die-hard fans.
According to the latest reports, Prabhas might soon be roped in to play the character of Arjun in Bollywood actor Aamir Khan's highly ambitious project Mahabharata. The film is reportedly being shot against a budget of Rs 1000 Crore.
According to a few sources, Prabhas and Aamir met some time ago and had a discussion about the film. Apparently, an official announcement on the same is likely to be made soon.
The phenomenal response to the Baahubali franchise proves that Prabhas is a pro at pulling off grand characters on the big screens. As such, if the news about him being a part of Mahabharata is true, then it is bound to create a great deal of buzz amongst the movie buffs.
On a related note, Prabhas is currently working on Saaho. The film is an action-thriller and features him in a new avatar. Directed by Sujeeth, it is likely to hit the screens in 2019. Saaho also features Bollywood stars Shraddha Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh in the lead.
Besides Saaho, he also has a film with Radha Krishna in his kitty. In it, he will be seen alongside Pooja Hegde.