TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Prabhas' fans got a special gift most recently in the form of the making video of Saaho, which in itself was an exciting one with the movie promising to be a high-octane action thriller. The audiences are eagerly waiting for the big entry of Saaho to the theatres. Meanwhile, the works of his next film after Saaho have already commenced.
It was reported that this upcoming film of Prabhas will be directed by Radha Krishna Kumar and will be produced by Krishnam Raju under the banner Gopi Krishna in association with UV creations.
While the actor will be seen playing the role of a spy in Saaho, he will reportedly be seen playing an entirely different role in this upcoming movie. According to a recent report by Gulte.com, Prabhas will be seen playing the role of a palmist in this upcoming movie, which reportedly has its story set in the backdrop of 1970s. It has also been reported that the story will have a connect with the present time. The report also suggests that the movie has been tentatively titled as Amour, which means Love in French language. Reportedly, the shoot of the film is progressing in Italy.
Popular actress Pooja Hegde has been roped in to play the role of the leading lady in this much-awaited movie. At the same time, the report also adds that sources have stated Sasha Chetri, of Airtel 4G commercial ad fame, has been roped in for the movie to play the role of the second leading lady.