TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
In an unfortunate development, the noted producer D Shiva Prasad Reddy passed away in Chennai earlier today(October 27, 2018) much to the shock of his die-hard fans. The 62-year-old had been suffering from heart-related problems for some time and these issues led to this sad demise. One is likely to get a clearer picture once more details are revealed. D Shiva Prasad Reddy is survived by his children. D Shiva Prasad Reddy began was a integral part of the Telugu film industry and had won the love of the fans because of knack of backing successful films.
During his illustrious career, he had produced several popular films such as Vicky Daada, Allari Aludu, Seetharama Raju and King and found a foothold in the industry. The 2013 release Greeku Veerudu was the last film of his career. The owner of the reputed Kamakshi Movies, D Shiva Prasad had worked with the biggest names in the industry and is often credited for their success.
Tollywood veteran Akkineni Nagarjuna was one of his most frequent collaborators. As expected, his death left his well-wishers heartbroken and many in the industry dubbed his death as an 'irreplaceable loss'.
We offer our condolences to his family members and hope that they stay strong in this difficult time.