TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
A few weeks ago, the controversial Sri Reddy levelled a host of shocking allegations against actor-director Raghava Lawrence and this created a great deal of buzz in the industry. In her explosive Facebook post, the actress said that Raghava Lawrence had met her in a hotel and promised to cast her in his films. She also claimed that the Rebel director had misbehaved with her and asked her to 'tempt'.
"I got to know Lawrence master through sm of my frds,that day we met in lobby in golkonda hotel, masabtank..he took me to his room..after I entered into the room I saw a guru raghavendra swami photo nd some rudrakshas nd all..I felt wow..after that he started the conversation that he came from a poor family and he like to help to newcomers nd all,I started to trust him..he said he is giving shelter to the many poor children," (sic) read her post.
Now, Raghava Lawrence has hit back at Sri Reddy and ripped apart her allegations. In his hard-hitting post, he said that her allegations are fabricated and baseless. He added that he would not have even reacted to her claims had the media not given them importance.
"I want to clarify about Sri reddy issue. This issue is not a big thing for me and I didn't worry about it but all press people are calling me and asking for clarification so i think it's time for me to clarify it to everyone. Sri reddy has told that she meet me during the making of Telugu rebel movie it's already been 7 years since I did rebel movie then why didn't she report this 7 years back itself ? Okay leave that. she told that she came to my hotel room and I misused her. She also stated that she saw god's photos and Rudraksha mala in my room. .. I am not a fool to keep Rudraksha mala at hotels and do Pooja," (sic) he wrote on Facebook.
This is quite a hard-hitting response and it is bound to ruffle a few feathers. It will be worth watching what happens next.
So, what's your take on the murky situation involving Sri Reddy and Raghava Lawrence? Comments, please!