- Pawan Kalyan Gets His Money Back From BVSN Prasad, Confirms Rajendra Prasad
- Nannaku Prematho Movie Review And Rating: A Suku'Mark' Film
- Srimanthudu Movie Review: Another Winner This Season
- Daagudumootha Dandakor Movie Review: A Beautiful Telugu Film
- MAA Reality Show: Naresh Finds Fault In Rajendra Prasad
- Mega Family Heroes Behind Rajendra Prasad
- MAA Elections Drama Continues
- MAA Election Result Is Out - Rajendra Prasad Wins Over Jayasudha
- BOX OFFICE: Son Of Satyamurthy Day 6 Collections
- Finally! MAA Elections Result On Friday
- BOX OFFICE: Son Of Satyamurthy Day 5 Collections
- OMG! MAA Elections Result Postponed Again
There's no denying that the much-loved Rajendra Prasad is one of the most popular and respected names in the Telugu film industry. A seasoned performer, he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, charismatic personality and engaging performances. Over the years, he has been a part of several big films and this has gone a long way in establishing him as an actor par excellence. Today(July 19, 2018), on the occasion of Rajendra Prasad's birthday, we take a look at his finest films and celebrate his contribution to the film world.
Shot in a remote village, Erra Mandaram was directed by Muthyala Subbaiah and featured Rajendra Prasad in the role of a simpleton. Upon release, it received rave reviews from all corners and this helped Rajendra Prasad bag the Nandi award for the 'Best Actor'. Erra Mandaram also featured Yamuna and Devaraj in the lead.
Released in 2005, Tommy featured a stunning performance from Rajendra Prasad and saw him bag a Nandi award. Even though the film failed at the box office, it received rave reviews from the critics. Tommy was directed by RV Reddy and also had Seetha and Suresh in the lead.
Quick Gun Murugun
An Indian western, Quick Gun Murugun featured Rajendra Prasad in a goofy avatar and received rave reviews from the target audience. It was screened at various international film festivals and received critical acclaim. Its supporting cast featured names such as Nassar, Vinay Pathak and Rambha.
A critically-acclaimed drama, Onamalu was directed by Kanthi Madhav and featured a sincere performance from Rajendra Prasad. The actor received praise for his work and this helped him bag a CineMaa award. Onamalu also featured Kaveri in the lead.
Mahanati revolved around the life of yesteryear star Savitri and featured upcoming actress Keerthy Suresh in the titular role. In the Nag Ashwin directorial, Rajendra Prasad essayed the role of Savitri's uncle and received rave reviews for his performance. In fact, some fans described his act as one of the biggest highlights of Mahanati.