TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The charming Rakul Preet is one of the most sought-after young actresses in Tollywood today. A ravishing diva in the truest sense, the star enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her impressive looks, bindass nature, sincere performances and a bold on-screen image. During her eventful career, she has worked with some of the biggest names in the Telugu film industry and this has helped her find a firm footing in the industry. Now, she in the limelight for a surprising reason.
According to the latest reports, director Boyapati Srinu recently approached Rakul for an 'item song' in his film with Ram Charan. However, even though she shares a good rapport with the film-maker and has acted in his film Jaya Janaki Nayaka, she decided to turn down the offer. And, as expected, this created a great deal of buzz in the industry.
Interestingly, the grapevine suggests that Rakul does not want to do any 'item songs' at present. Her last big release Spyder bombed at the box office. Similarly, her Bollywood film Aiyaary too failed to click with the audience and this hurt her career big time. As such, it seems that she has become a bit choosy and is currently keen on doing only proper lead roles.
She currently has Dev and NTR Mahanayakudu in her kitty. The lady will be seen playing Sridevi in the latter.