- Before Nana Patekar In Kaala, These Actors Played Iconic Villains In Rajinikanth's Films
- Gang Pre-release Event Highlights
- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Supporting Actress Owned The Year – Tabu, Taapsee Or Sajal?
- Gurdeep Kohli Is Compared To Baahubali Actress Ramya Krishnan!
- A BIG LOSS! Reason Why Sridevi Said No To The Role Of Sivagami In Baahubali & Why Ramya Accepted It
- OH NO! Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Not Released In Kochi Multiplexes!
It is popular actress Ramya Krishnan's birthday today (September 15). Ramya Krishnan is one such actress who has the ability to steal the entire show with her immense screen presence as well as impactful performances. She is in fact one among the very few actresses who went on to etch a place of her own in the film industries of different Indian languages. It wouldn't be wrong to tag Ramya Krishnan as one of the most powerful actresses around, as such is the immense talent that she possesses.
As a lead actress, Ramya Krishnan has been a part of a number of blockbuster movies. But while talking about the powerful performances, we have to consider two movies, in which she shined as much as the lead actors. We are talking about Padayappa and Baahubali series. In Padayappa, her portrayal of the role Neelambari with negative shades matched the performance of Rajinikanth, and not even some of the male antagonists have managed to do that. In fact, it is a benchmark for female antagonists in Indian cinema.
Nothing much needs to be said about Ramya Krishnan's portrayal of Shivagami in the Baahubali series and with her immense screen presence, fiery performance and ability to get into the skin of the character, she lived as a daredevil queen.
Moreover, she is one such actress who could do any kind of roles with ease and her recent filmography is a proof of that. The way in which she switches between the characters is worth mentioning. Let us wait for more powerful performances from this immensely talented actress.