- Did Raashi Khanna Miss Out On Geetha Govindam As She Demanded A High Remuneration?
- Geetha Govindam Twitter Review: Live Updates On The Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna Starrer
- Before Rashmika Mandanna, These Actresses Were Trolled For Sexist Reasons
- Geetha Govindam Teaser: Vijay Deverakonda And Rashmika Mandanna's Film Promises To Be A Joyride
- WATCH VIDEO: Rakshit Shetty Jovially Talks About Rashmika Mandanna's Complaints About Him!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
The lovely Rashmika Mandanna is arguably one of the most popular and sought-after young stars in the film industry. She enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her good looks, charming screen presence, bindass personality and amicable nature. At present, she is gearing up for the release of Geetha Govindam. In it, she will be seen opposite Vijay Deverakonda, and this has created a buzz amongst the fans for all the right reasons. However, as it so happens, some mindless trollers are not happy about Rashmika being a part of the film.
Believe it or not, they feel that Rashmika has no business romancing Vijay Deverakonda on the big screen, as she is engaged to actor Rakshit Shetty. Some of these trollers made some unacceptable comments about her on the social media. And, needless to say, this did not go down well with the star. The feisty lady hit back at her trollers and said that their attitude is disgusting. She added that actresses have every right to play romantic roles even after their marriage/engagement.
"Male actors romance other heroines even after getting married, but people have no problem with that just because they're men! It's like if a woman romances a guy onscreen after marriage, she loses her respect. It's disgusting that people think this way. I left the trollers a message asking them to DM me personally and not annoy my fans. There were many who were jealous that I was acting with Vijay and that I'm engaged to Rakshit!" she told a leading daily.
This is quite a hard-hitting response and we hope that it puts an end to the trolling.
On a related note, this is a busy time for Rashmika. Besides Geetha Govindam, she also has Devadas and Dear Comrade in her kitty. Devadas is a multi-starrer and also features Nani and Nagarjuna in the lead. On the other hand, Dear Comrade is a Bharat Kamma directorial and will see her team up Vijay Deverakonda again.