TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
In an unfortunate and heartbreaking development, actor Nandamuri Harikrishna passed away today (August 29, 2018) after being involved in a road accident in Telangana. The 61-year-old TDP leader was reportedly going to Nellore for a wedding when the mishap happened. He was rushed to the hospital, however, it proved to be a little too late. As expected, this left everyone in a state of shock and they expressed their condolences. Harikrishna's last journey took place this afternoon. And, needless to say, several stars from the industry decided to be a part of it.
His brother Balakrishna and sons Jr NTR and Kalyan Ram seemed heartbroken, as they paid their last respects to him. Telangana CM KCR and his Andhra counterpart Chandrababu Naidu visited the bereaved family and offered their condolences to his immediate family.
Veteran actor Venkatesh seemed to be in a sombre mood, as he took part in Harikrishna's 'final journey'. 'Venky' was joined by his nephew and Tollywood actor Rana Daggubati. The Ghazi star too seemed to be shocked by Harikrishna's death.
Here are some photos from the last journey.
In case you did not know, Harikrishna made a name for himself in Tollywood with successful films like Seetharama Raju and Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo. Post that, he dedicated his entire attention to politics and put his film career on hold.
It goes without saying that this is a big loss for the film industry and we hope that his family stays strong in this difficult time.