TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Actor-turned-politician Harikrishna passed away yesterday (Aug 29, 2018) after being involved in a horrific accident in Telangana. The TDP leader was on his way to a wedding when the mishap happened. He was taken to the nearest hospital. However, it proved to be too late. Following this horrific incident, his last journey took place in the afternoon. And, needless to say, it was attended by some of the biggest names in Tollywood. Telangana CM KCR and his AP counterpart Chandrababu Naidu too joined the last journey and offered their condolences to the Nandamuri family.
Harikrishna was an integral part of the film industry and starred in quite a few successful movies. His most notable films include Seetharama Raju, Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo and Ram Raheem. After making a name for himself in Tollywood, he decided to concentrate on his political career and hence stayed away from movies. However, according to reports in the Telugu media, he was keen to return to films and do a movie with his sons Kalyan Ram and Jr NTR.
In fact, Kalyan Ram had even hired a team to come up with a suitable story for the Nandamuri multi-starrer. Unfortunately, before the multi-starrer could materialise, tragedy hit the Nandamuri family and the wish could not be fulfilled.
This is a difficult time for the Nandamuri family and we hope that they stay strong. Harikrishna's death is a big loss for the film world as well as the political fraternity. He will be missed!