- Jr NTR Breaks Down At Dad Harikrishna's Funeral; Latest Photos
- RIP Harikrishna: Did You Know That He Was Keen On Doing A Film With His Sons Jr NTR & Kalyan Ram?
- RIP Harikrishna: Balakrishna, Jr NTR And Others Pay Their Last Respects To The Actor
- Tollywood Celebs At Nandamuri Janaki Ram's Funeral
- Celebs At Nandamuri Mohan Krishna's Daughter Rupa's Wedding
- Photos: Jr NTR, Kalyan Ram At NT Rama Rao's 91st Birth Anniversary
- Photos: Junior NTR Launches Kalyan Ram's New Film Pataas
- Why Jr NTR Gave A Miss To Balakrishna's Daughter's Marriage?
- Junior NTR-Harikrishna to share screen!
- Yogaraj Bhat-Puneet Rajkumar's Paramathma takes off
- Jackie team honoured at Platinum Disc function
- Puneet's Jackie gets rave reviews from critics
As reported previously, veteran Telugu actor-politician Nandamuri Harikrishna passed away on Wednesday (August 29, 2018) after being involved in a gruesome road accident. The TDP leader was going to a wedding in Nellore when the mishap happened. Although he was rushed to a hospital ASAP, it proved to be a little too late.his 'last journey' was held today(August 30, 2018). And, needless to say, it was attended by some of the biggest names in the industry.
Here are the latest photos from his last journey.
Chiranjeevi Offers Condolences Along With Chandrababu Naidu
Megastar Chiranjeevi seemed to be a sombre mood as he attended Harikrishna's last journey. Here, he can be seen discussing something with Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu.
Stay Strong Jr NTR
In this photo, Ram Charan and Chiranjeevi can be seen offering their condolences to Jr NTR. This is a difficult time for the 'Young Tiger' and we hope that he stays strong.
Pawan Kalyan Pays His Respects To Harikrishna
Actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan too visited the Nandamuri family and paid his last respects to Harikrishna. The 'Power Star' spent some time with Jr NTR and tried to console him.
NBK Remembers His Brother
Balakrishna seemed to be quite devastated, as he paid his last respects to his brother. While speaking to the media, he said that it was a big loss for everyone.
"We worked together in many films and he used to guide me. More than anything, he is a person who is known for his straightforwardness yet he was a very kind person. Although being in politics he was respected by all. It's not just our family loss but to the fans and party workers of Telugu Desam," added the Paisa Vasool actor.
Here is another photo of Chiru and Ram Charan paying their last respects to the TDP leader. Charan was one of the first stars to react to Harikrishna's demise. In a heartfelt post, the Toofan actor had said that he was 'deeply saddened' by the development.
"Deeply shocked and saddened to hear about the sudden demise of Shri. Harikrishna garu in a tragic accident. My thoughts go out to the family in this time of grief. May his soul rest in peace," he had added.
In case you did not know, Harikrishna made a name for himself in Tollywood through films such as Ram Raheem and Seetharama Raju. Thereafter, he decided to focus on politics and put his Tollywood career on hold. He will be missed!