TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In an unfortunate development, actor and politician Nandamuri Harikrishna passed away today (August 29, 2018) after being involved in a road accident in Telangana. The 61-year-old was on his way to Nellore to attend a wedding when the accident happened. He was immediately rushed to the hospital, but it was too late. The car too was severely damaged in the mishap. As expected, his death left many in the industry in a state of shock. And they took to Twitter to offer their condolences to the bereaved family.
Devi Sri Prasad Is Devastated
Reacting to the sad news, Devi Sri Prasad said that Harikrishna was a simple person and always treated him kindly. He also requested the Nandamuri family to stay strong.
'I Have Lost A Brother'
Mohan Babu said that Harikrishna was like his brother and added that his death was a great loss for everyone.
Nagarjuna Can't Believe He Is Gone
Akkineni Nagarjuna shared a photo in which he can be seen with Harikrishna and added that he just cannot believe that he is no more. Nags and Harikrishna shared a lovely rapport and even acted together in Seetharama Raju.
Sudheer Babu Offers Condolences
Actor Sudheer Babu too seemed to be devastated by the unfortunate development. He offered his condolences to the family and added that his heart mourns for their loss.
Kajal Is Shocked By Harikrishna's Death
Actress Kajal Aggarwal too offered her condolences to the family and asked Jr NTR to say strong during what is the most difficult phase of his life. The Mersal star has worked with him in films such as Temper and Baadshah and shares a lovely bond with the actor.
Nani Reacts To Harikrishna's Death
Actor Nani said that even though he never got to meet him in person, he had tremendous respect for him. He added that his death was heartbreaking.
Tollywood heartthrob Mahesh Babu said that he was 'deeply saddened' by Harikrishna's death and offered his condolences to the Nandamuri family.