TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Last month, the lovely Payal Rajput became the talk of the town when her maiden Telugu film RX 100 opened to a thunderous response at the box office and emerged as a surprise hit. In the hard-hitting drama, the young sweetheart was paired opposite debutant Kartikeya. And, as expected, she delivered a solid performance. Payal also grabbed plenty of attention because of her raw and intense romantic scenes with her co-star. Now, the lovely lady is in the limelight for a rather shocking reason.
During a recent chat with a leading website, Payal said that she recently faced the casting couch. She went on to add that a 'shady' producer approached her and asked her if she was willing to 'compromise'. She also revealed that she was shocked by the producer's behaviour and asked him to get lost.
"Even after RX100's success, I was shocked to be approached by a shady producer who asked me if I was willing to 'compromise' for a role. I rebuked him and asked him to get out of my sight. I am from the North and I am not shy. That doesn't mean that I will kiss everyone. I didn't come to the industry for that," said Payal.
Well, this is a shocking revelation and we hope that she does not have to face such a situation ever again. It is high time that such things stop!