TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The charming Samantha Akkineni is one of the most popular names in the Telugu film industry today. The bubbly beauty enjoys a fairly strong fan following thanks to her good looks, sweet personality, bindass nature and positive outlook towards life. During her successful career, the Mersal actress has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry and this has established her as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some terrific news for all you Sam fans out there.
During a recent interaction with the media, Samantha said that she is ready to have kids. However, at the same time, she made it clear that she is not going to be starting a family in the near future. She also indicated that her hubby Naga Chaitanya is not keen on having kids right now.
"I love kids so much. I wish to have children, but Naga Chaitanya isn't ready for such responsibility at the moment. We are yet to plan for children. It's up to the choice of Chay," she added.
On a related note, Samantha is currently gearing up fr the release of U Turn. The film is touted to be a thriller and features her in the role of a reporter. Also featuring Aadhi in the lead, it is a remake of the Kannada hit of the same name and has been directed by Pawan Kumar.
U Turn is slated to hit the screens on September 13, 2018.