TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
It is no secret that Naga Chaitanya is going through a terrible phase on the professional front these days. His bad luck started when Yuddham Sharanam bombed at the box office and failed to impress the critics. Earlier this year, he tried to make a comeback with Shailaja Reddy Alludu. However, the film proved to be a failure. His latest release Savyasachi, which released on November 2, 2018, too has turned out to be a miserable failure.
Now, it seems that Samantha is quite worried about her hubby's career. Sam is working with Chay in director Siva Nirvana's next film. And, according to Greatandhra, she has asked the film-maker to handle the movie with care and examine each and every scene before approving it.
Sama and Chay make an awesome pair on the big screen. They have acted together in films such as Ye Maaya Chesave and the family-drama Manam. As such, the fans have high expectations from their latest film together. The buzz is that the film might help Chay taste success again.
On a related note, Savyasachi is an action-thriller and it revolves around the 'vanishing twin syndrome'. The film's failure has been attributed to its lacklustre screenplay which does not do justice to the interesting concept. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, Savyasachi also has R Madhavan and the Bollywood actress Nidhhi Agerwal in the lead.