TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
It is no secret that Naga Chaitanya is going through a terrible phase on the professional front these days. His bad luck started when Yuddham Sharanam bombed at the box office and failed to impress the critics. Earlier this year, he tried to make a comeback with Shailaja Reddy Alludu. However, the film proved to be a failure. His latest release Savyasachi, which released on November 2, 2018, too has turned out to be a miserable failure.
Now, it seems that Samantha is quite worried about her hubby's career. Sam is working with Chay in director Siva Nirvana's next film. And, according to Greatandhra, she has asked the film-maker to handle the movie with care and examine each and every scene before approving it.
Sama and Chay make an awesome pair on the big screen. They have acted together in films such as Ye Maaya Chesave and the family-drama Manam. As such, the fans have high expectations from their latest film together. The buzz is that the film might help Chay taste success again.
On a related note, Savyasachi is an action-thriller and it revolves around the 'vanishing twin syndrome'. The film's failure has been attributed to its lacklustre screenplay which does not do justice to the interesting concept. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, Savyasachi also has R Madhavan and the Bollywood actress Nidhhi Agerwal in the lead.