- SIIMA 2018: Shriya Saran, Keerthy Suresh And Others Arrive In Dubai For The Event; View Pics
- Santosham Awards 2018: Chiranjeevi, Tamannaah And Others Attend The Event; View Photos
- Shriya Saran Is All Smiles In These Photos Clicked By A 'Special Photographer'
- VIRAL PIC! Newly-Weds Shriya Saran & Andrei Koscheev Seal It With A Passionate Kiss
- WEDDING PICTURES! Shriya Saran Makes For A Pretty Bride With 'Dulha' Andrei Koscheev By Her Side
- Shriya Saran & Andrei Koscheev Tie The Knot!
The lovely Shriya Saran is one of the most successful and sough-after actresses in Telugu cinema today. During her eventful career, the sultry siren has found firm footing in the industry thanks to her good looks, charming personality, simple nature and sincere performances. Over the years, she has acted alongside some of Tollywood's biggest stars and this has established her as a force to be reckoned with. Today(September 11, 2018), as Shriya turns a year older, we take a look at her association with the film world and celebrate what has truly been an eventful career.
Shriya made her big screen debut in 2001 with Ishtam and added a new dimension to her life. Thereafter, she went on to act in a host of popular films such as Tagore, Chatrapathi, Nuvve Nuvve and Manam and this helped her consolidate her standing in the industry.
Shriya has also starred in quite a few Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi films. The 2007 release Sivaji is arguably the biggest Tamil film of her career. In the mass entertainer, she was seen alongside the legendary Rajinikanth. Her most notable Malayalam films are Casanova and Pokkiri Raja. Similarly, she has made a mark in Bollywood courtesy films like Drishyam and Awarapan.
At present, she is gearing up for the release of Karthick Naren's Naragasooran. In it, she will be seen alongside Arvind Swami and Sundeep Kishan.
We wish her a 'Happy Birthday' and hope that she has a terrific year ahead. Oh, and here are some stunning photos of the lady.
So, did you like these photos? Which is your favourite Shriya Saran film? Comments, please!