TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
There's no denying the fact that the dashing Rana Daggubati is one of the biggest and most popular young stars in the Telugu film industry today. The young man enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, charming personality, bindass nature and sincere performances. Over the years, the hunk has starred in some of Tollywood's biggest films and this has made him an integral part of T-town. Now, here is some good news all you Rana fans out there.
In an exciting development, the Baahubali baddie was recently spotted as he attended the SIIMA short Film Awards 2018 and interacted with those in attendance. The actor was sporting a new look. And, as expected, he did full justice to it. Rana seemed to be in a good mood and posed for a few photographs. We are sure, his presence at the event would have added a new dimension to it.
Interestingly, Rana was last seen in Nene Raju Nene Mantri which hit the screens last year and did well at the box office. Directed by Teja, it also had Kajal Aggarwal in the lead.
At present, he has 1945 and Haathi Mere Saathi in his kitty. He will also be seen in the NTR biopic. He is likely to play the current Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu in the Balakrishna starrer. The NTR biopic is being directed by Teja and is slated to release in 2019.