TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Last week, the lovely Sobhita Dhulipala made her Tollywood debut with the Adivi Sesh starrer Goodachari and added a new dimension to her career. The spy-thriller revolved around the adventures of an aspiring RAW agent and opened to a reasonably favourable response at the box office. It also managed to impress several members of the film fraternity. One of the stars who praised the film was none other than Mahesh Babu. In his heart-warming tweet, 'Prince' congratulated the entire team and said that he liked all the performances.
As expected, Sobhita was touched by his kind words and she thanked him for the encouragement. As it so happens, while replying to the actor, she did not address him as 'Garu'. And, for some reason, this offended Mahesh Babu's fans who trolled her mercilessly.
Sobhita Hits Back!
Now, Sobhita has responded to the trollers and made it clear that he has tremendous respect for the star. While commenting on the issue, the actress said that she is unable to understand how some people could consider a polite 'thank you' to be disrespectful. Sobhita also added that no one is safe on the social media.
"I was confused that a ‘Thank you!' was seen as disrespectful purely because I hadn't attached salutations like Sir/superstar/The great etc. Of course I have immense respect for him and find it rather saddening that social media is not a place of safety. Anonymity shouldn't be misused."
Trolling Has Become A Menace
Interestingly, Sobhita is not the first actress to be trolled by fans because of pointless reasons. Recently, Renu Desai was trolled by Pawan Kalyan fans when she announced her engagement. In fact, some of her trollers even threatened to kill her. Similarly, Rakul was trolled when she forgot to mention Dulquer Salmaan in her tweet about Mahanati.
It is high time that the trollers start minding their own business and stop spreading negativity on the social media. We sincerely hope that things improve and no one gets trolled for non-issues ever again.