- Sri Reddy Strikes Again; Posts Message About Raghava Lawrence Being Seen With 'More Than 10 Girls'
- Casting Couch: Meena Comments On The Issue; Backs Sri Reddy!
- Casting Couch Row: After Andrea Jeremiah, Priya Bhavani Shankar Backs Sri Reddy
- Sri Reddy To Bring Out The Ugly Side Of The Film Industry With Reddy Diary!
- Sri Reddy Makes Some Explosive Remarks About Tollywood; Promises To Continue Fighting Casting Couch
- Sri Reddy Takes A Nasty Dig At Pawan Kalyan, Again!
- Andrea Jeremiah Comments On The Casting Couch Row, Backs Sri Reddy
- Raghava Lawrence Lashes Out At Sri Reddy, Calls Her Allegations Baseless
- Sri Reddy Row: Popular Producer Supports The Actress; Expresses A Desire To Cast Her In Her Shows
- Karthi Lashes Out At Sri Reddy, Says She Should Have Gone To The Cops With Proof
- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Sri Reddy Attacks Sundar C; Also Claims Vishal Threatened Her For Speaking Against Casting Couch
A few months ago, actress Sri Reddy left everyone in a state of shock when she stripped in public and made some shocking statements about the Telugu film industry. During her 'protest', the feisty lady said that several top Tollywood producers exploit Telugu girls and ultimately show them the door. Thereafter, she levelled a host of allegations against the likes of Nani and Koratala Siva and became the talk of the town. Recently, an activist filed a complaint against the actress for 'blackmailing' film personalities. Now, Sri Reddy has reacted to these allegations.
'I Am A Victim'
Reacting to the complaint filed by the activist, Sri Reddy told Manorama that she is a 'victim' of the circumstances and added that the latest controversy might force her to take the extreme step.
"I am a victim. Except crying I am not able to get justice. People call me prostitute and it's hurting to hear such things. How will my family will ever take it. I feel like committing suicide." - (sic)
'I Am All Alone'
Referring to the Malayalam actress assault case, Sri Reddy said that unlike the survivor she has not received any support from anyone belonging to the film fraternity. She further added that not even her parents are supporting her in her 'battle' against the casting couch.
Her Exact Words
"I am a single lady. All I did was to fight against casting couch. There are many girls out there in a situation similar to mine. When a Malayalam actress was attacked the entire industry was with her. But here I am all alone. I don't even have parents behind me."
Sri Reddy Has Ticked Off A Lot Of People
Not surprisingly, Sri Reddy's claims have ticked off several members of the film industry. Nani had taken legal action against her when she accused him of exploiting her. Similarly, Sundar C too filed a defamation case against her when she accused him of asking her for some 'favours'. Karthi and Vishal too have spoken out against her and called her claims as 'baseless'.
The Road Ahead..
Sri Reddy's outspoken nature has definitely made her the talk of the town and helped her stay in the limelight. However, at the end of the day, she will have to either provide evidence or eat her own words.