- Sri Reddy Strikes Again; Posts Message About Raghava Lawrence Being Seen With 'More Than 10 Girls'
- Casting Couch: Meena Comments On The Issue; Backs Sri Reddy!
- Casting Couch Row: After Andrea Jeremiah, Priya Bhavani Shankar Backs Sri Reddy
- Sri Reddy Makes Some Explosive Remarks About Tollywood; Promises To Continue Fighting Casting Couch
- Sri Reddy Takes A Nasty Dig At Pawan Kalyan, Again!
- Andrea Jeremiah Comments On The Casting Couch Row, Backs Sri Reddy
Sri Reddy is back in the news again. With a press meet that was recently held, the actress made some shocking claims regarding the Telugu film industry. Coming to the work front, it seems like Sri Reddy is all set to put another step forward as an actress and she is coming up with a film, which has been titled as Reddy Diary.
According to a recent report by Times Of India, Sri Reddy will be seen playing the lead role in this upcoming film, which will be directed by Tamil film-maker Chithirai Selvan. Reportedly, Sri Reddy herself has divulged a few details about the project.
Sri Reddy has mentioned that this upcoming film will take us through the struggles of an aspiring actress and how the producers exploit her in the name of work. The actress has also added that the movie will be released in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu.
"It's too early to talk about what will be shown in the film about what will be shown in the film or if any big names wil hing I can say for sure is that it will be hard-hitting and he ugly side of the film industry. It will surely be an eye- opener", - (sic) the actress was quoted as saying to Times Of India.
Meanwhile, the actress has also mentioned that the movie won't be a biopic; but it will be based on true incidents and the film will reveal about the ugly side of casting couch.