TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
A few months ago, the feisty Sri Reddy became the talk of the town when she stripped in public and made a few shocking allegations against the Telugu film industry. During her 'protest', the actress said that many top producers cast girls from Mumbai in their films and often ignore the local talent. She also added that they take advantage of local girls and then show them the door. Following this, she made some shocking claims about the likes of Korata Siva and Nani. She also attacked Tamil directors AR Murugadoss and Raghava Lawrence.
Now, Sri Reddy has once again grabbed attention for all the wrong reasons. She just posted a photo of Pawan Kalyan in a saree and said that this is his 'favourite style of dressing'. Interestingly, this is not the first time that she has attacked the 'Power Star'.
Her problems with PK started when the star rebuked her for creating a scene and said that she should have gone to the authorities instead sensationalising the whole issue. Following this, Sri Reddy launched a vicious attack against the Gabbar Singh actor and used some vulgar language while talking about him.
Needless to say, this created a lot of buzz in the industry and irked Pawan Kalyan'S fans. Judging by her attest post, she has still not forgiven him . This is a volatile situation and it will be worth watching what happens next.