- Sri Reddy Strikes Again; Posts Message About Raghava Lawrence Being Seen With 'More Than 10 Girls'
- Casting Couch: Meena Comments On The Issue; Backs Sri Reddy!
- Casting Couch Row: After Andrea Jeremiah, Priya Bhavani Shankar Backs Sri Reddy
- Sri Reddy To Bring Out The Ugly Side Of The Film Industry With Reddy Diary!
- Sri Reddy Makes Some Explosive Remarks About Tollywood; Promises To Continue Fighting Casting Couch
- Andrea Jeremiah Comments On The Casting Couch Row, Backs Sri Reddy
A few months ago, the feisty Sri Reddy became the talk of the town when she stripped in public and made a few shocking allegations against the Telugu film industry. During her 'protest', the actress said that many top producers cast girls from Mumbai in their films and often ignore the local talent. She also added that they take advantage of local girls and then show them the door. Following this, she made some shocking claims about the likes of Korata Siva and Nani. She also attacked Tamil directors AR Murugadoss and Raghava Lawrence.
Now, Sri Reddy has once again grabbed attention for all the wrong reasons. She just posted a photo of Pawan Kalyan in a saree and said that this is his 'favourite style of dressing'. Interestingly, this is not the first time that she has attacked the 'Power Star'.
Her problems with PK started when the star rebuked her for creating a scene and said that she should have gone to the authorities instead sensationalising the whole issue. Following this, Sri Reddy launched a vicious attack against the Gabbar Singh actor and used some vulgar language while talking about him.
Needless to say, this created a lot of buzz in the industry and irked Pawan Kalyan'S fans. Judging by her attest post, she has still not forgiven him . This is a volatile situation and it will be worth watching what happens next.