- Is Nithiin Upset About The Lukewarm Response To Srinivasa Kalyanam?
- Srinivasa Kalyanam Review: An Out And Out Family Drama With A Good Visual Experience
- Srinivasa Kalyanam Audio Launch: Nithiin, Prakash Raj & Others Attend The Event!
- Raashi Khanna Gets Candid About Imaikkaa Nodigal And Her 'Affair' With Jasprit Bumrah
- Tholi Prema Movie Review
- Mohanlal's Villain: Meet The Antagonists!
- VIDEO: Raashi Khanna's Zing Zing Moment Up In The Air
- These PICTURES From Raashi Khanna's Bangkok Trip Will Give You Goals!
- Bengal Tiger Movie Review And Rating: Paisa Vasool Entertainer
- WHAT! Raashi Khanna Is Tamannaah's Sister?
- Chal Mohan Ranga Box Office Collections: A Mediocre Start
- Nithiin’s Chal Mohan Ranga Teaser Is Impressive!
Earlier this year, actress Raashi Khanna became the talk of the town when she delivered a rocking performance in Tholi Prema and left the fans asking for more. In the romantic drama, the lovely lady was paired opposite Varun Tej and she did full justice to her role. The film did well at the box office and impressed the critics. Now, Raashi is back with her latest release Srinivasa Kalyanam, which hit the screens today (August 9, 2018) much to the delight of her fans.
Srinivasa Kalyanam is a family drama and revolves around a grand wedding. The film has been directed by Satish Vegesna and also features Nithiin in the lead. Its first shows are already underway and here is a look at whether it has lived up to the expectations or not.
The Storyline Is Good
According to this viewer, the storyline of Srinivasa Kalyanam is quite good and highlights the traditions associated with marriage quite well. The viewer further adds that Raashi Khanna has delivered a rocking and mature performance in the film.
One Time Watch
This movie buff apparently did not like Srinivasa Kalyanam too much and described it as a one-time watch. His reaction indicates that the film might not appeal to a certain section of the audience.
The Title Track Is A Hit
Most of the fans seem to be in love with the Srinivasa Kalyanam title track as it gels quite well with the family-centric theme of the film.
Apparently, this viewer found Srinivasa Kalyanam to be an unbearable and boring film. In this tweet, he royally roasted the director. It seems that the family drama genre is not everyone's cup of tea.
An Interesting POV
According to this fan, Srinivasa Kalyanam is a throwback to the era gone by and does a decent job of highlighting the small joys of the film. He added that these factors make it a delightful watch.