TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Earlier this year, actress Raashi Khanna became the talk of the town when she delivered a rocking performance in Tholi Prema and left the fans asking for more. In the romantic drama, the lovely lady was paired opposite Varun Tej and she did full justice to her role. The film did well at the box office and impressed the critics. Now, Raashi is back with her latest release Srinivasa Kalyanam, which hit the screens today (August 9, 2018) much to the delight of her fans.
Srinivasa Kalyanam is a family drama and revolves around a grand wedding. The film has been directed by Satish Vegesna and also features Nithiin in the lead. Its first shows are already underway and here is a look at whether it has lived up to the expectations or not.
The Storyline Is Good
According to this viewer, the storyline of Srinivasa Kalyanam is quite good and highlights the traditions associated with marriage quite well. The viewer further adds that Raashi Khanna has delivered a rocking and mature performance in the film.
One Time Watch
This movie buff apparently did not like Srinivasa Kalyanam too much and described it as a one-time watch. His reaction indicates that the film might not appeal to a certain section of the audience.
The Title Track Is A Hit
Most of the fans seem to be in love with the Srinivasa Kalyanam title track as it gels quite well with the family-centric theme of the film.
Apparently, this viewer found Srinivasa Kalyanam to be an unbearable and boring film. In this tweet, he royally roasted the director. It seems that the family drama genre is not everyone's cup of tea.
An Interesting POV
According to this fan, Srinivasa Kalyanam is a throwback to the era gone by and does a decent job of highlighting the small joys of the film. He added that these factors make it a delightful watch.