TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There's no denying the fact that SS Rajamouli is one of the biggest names in the Telugu film industry today. A maverick storyteller, he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his simple nature, friendly attitude, passion for cinema and a charming personality. Over the years, the Eega director has worked with some of the biggest names in Tollywood and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some good news for his die-hard fans. SS Rajamouli's son Karthikeya got engaged a few hours ago and this gave the Rajamouli family a reason to celebrate.
Here are the inside photos from the engagement.
Akhil With The Couple
Young star Akhil Akkineni was one of the stars in attendance for the ceremony. Here, he can be seen posing for a lovely photo with the couple of the moment. Needless to say, he looks happy and seems to be in a good mood.
Here is a priceless photo of Karthikeya with his soon to be 'better half'. The two look good together and seem to be enjoying the moment to the fullest. Don't they make one solid couple?
One Happy Family!
The Baahubali director can be seen with his near and dear ones in this sweet photo. The pic proves that one's family truly is his/her strength.
With Loved Ones
The couple of the moment seem to be quite happy in this candid photo. They seem to be enjoying the company of their near and dear ones to the fullest. This one is worth its weight in gold!
No Caption Needed!
This photo really does not need a caption. Rajamouli's smile tells the whole story. He is one happy man and a proud dad. Enough said!