TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
The lovely Swathi Reddy is a reasonably popular name in the Telugu film industry. The multi-talented lady has acted in quite a few successful films and managed to carve a niche for herself. She has also won the love of countless fans because of her charming personality, good looks, versatility as a performer and amicable nature. Her stint as a TV presenter too has gone a long way in making her more popular, and now, here is some good news for her well-wishers.
In an exciting development, Swathi has tied the knot with Vikas much to the delight of her near and dear ones. The marriage ceremony was attended by a selected few and proved to be a memorable affair. Here are some photos from the event. Don't Swathi and Vikas look good together?
In case you did not know, Vikas is a pilot by profession and hails from Kochi. While talking about her decision to marry him, Swathi had told a leading daily that theirs is a 'love-cum-arranged' marriage. She had also made it clear that it would be a low-key affair.
"I wanted my wedding to be very private, because I don't want the baggage of my career to seep into my wedding celebrations or rituals. I wanted everything to go smoothly, without any hungama, as I am not a hungama person," she had added.
She had also said that she finally decided to get married, as she has been in the industry long enough and tying the knot would be a part of the 'natural progression'.
"I feel that getting married is part of the natural progression of life. You get a partner, and you go ahead in life. So, my work is not gonna stop. I'll go mad if I don't work and, to be honest, everybody should be working. Having said that, I am open to life, and doing anything right now. I've been in the industry for 16 years, so it's time to focus on my life," she had said.
We wish Swathi and Vikas a happy married life and hope that they have a great time in the days to come.