TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The lovely Rashmika Mandanna is beyond any doubt one of the most popular young stars in the Telugu film industry today. The bubbly beauty has found firm footing in less than a year thanks to her lively personality, cute looks, friendly nature and impressive acting abilities. She has also proved that she likes experimenting with her on-screen image and this has helped her win the respect of the fans. Now, Rashmika is in the limelight for an awesome reason.
In an exciting development, a fan-made poster of her next big Telugu movie DevaDas is creating a buzz on the social media and it is quite good. In it, Rashmika can be seen having a hot cuppa with Nani and enjoying his company to the fullest. Their relaxed and casual chemistry is quite relatable and it is bound to create a great deal of buzz amongst the movie buffs.
In case you did not know, DevaDas is a comedy-drama and has been directed by Sriram Aditya. Besides Nani And Rashmika, it also features Nagarjuna in the lead. A while back, Tollywood's 'King' had revealed that with this film, he is entering 'Raju Hirani territory'.
"This new film that I am doing with Nani is very much in the Rajkumar Hirani territory. I play a gangster and Nani plays my doctor. It is a very warm-hearted funny script. And I have a feeling that director Sriram Aditya will make something special out of it," he had told a leading daily.
DevaDas is slated to hit the screens on September 27, 2018.